Skip to content
In IELTS speaking test, the examiner will assess you by the following factors:
- Your vocabulary knowledge and the use of sophisticated words
- Correct and accurate grammatical structures of your sentences
- The way you organize your idea and other information about your daily routine
- How much you are coherent in your answers
- Your fluency during the IELTS speaking test
- Your ability to analyze and speak about a common issue
- Correct pronunciation of words.
- How you extend your IELTS topic to cover the time and main point.